Quotenjugendlicher
2 months ago
The clustering (showing the count instead of a marker for each store) gets in the way at lower zoom levels. E.g. I have the view of an inner city and there's a few record stores in close distance it shows them clustered which is pretty annoying since you have to zoom in to see where they are actually located and then other stores might disappear from the way. I understand why clustering was added, but if the total count is below x stores it might make sense to disable it.
nowaxjim
2 months ago
Couldn't agree more. In fact would go so far to say that in places like London it makes VinylHub close to unusable (at least if I'm trying to see what shops are around on a smartphone whilst on the go). Any chance of an option to toggle it on/off?
MetallicRaver
2 months ago
+1
When you have duplicates or shops very close to each other, it even makes it impossible to open either of these because the map can't zoom in any further.
teo
2 months ago
Hi, there. We're working on this and will have an update out in the next few days.
kalli
2 months ago
We put out an update that addresses this issue. Let us know if that solves the problem.
Quotenjugendlicher
2 months ago
Looks good for me. Thanks!
  • {{list.count}}