Three things in a bundle.

First, where do Insee my contributions? haven't been able to find those.

Second, the profile page is a bit... minimalistic, to say the least. couldn't it use Discogs profiles?
'
Third, the forum writing interface shows the text in the source format (monospace text, numbered rows, no formatting, hard to find the correct place in the text with cursor) by default. is this intentional (I'm on iPad)?

...and last, please see the case Helsinki (zero stores, even though there are).'

Sorry, double post. Can't seem to be able to edit posts.

Hi, Elikkae.

First, where do Insee my contributions? haven't been able to find those.

It's not there yet. But I agree we need it, and it will be added.

Second, the profile page is a bit... minimalistic, to say the least. couldn't it use Discogs profiles?

Yes, it's been useless :) Our focus has been on the data entry. We will get a better profile here.

Third, the forum writing interface shows the text in the source format (monospace text, numbered rows, no formatting, hard to find the correct place in the text with cursor) by default. is this intentional (I'm on iPad)?

This is a bug, will get it taken care of.

Thanks for these!

Thanks! Thanks also for fixing the Helsinki stores - except that I still don't see all of them, including some of my own subs. So please recheck why that is.

Regarding links to shops; it would be important to have the shop ID visible on the shop page, so that we can link to it (like the artist/release/label etc links in Discogs).

Hi, there. You can now see your contributions from your profile page or in the user dropdown menu. Click on your username.

Will be expanding this more too!

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.