I joined a day ago and checked back in today but don't see our store added. I see another member who just joined hours ago has theirs up. Is there a work around? Not sure what went wrong, It all seems normal except that I filled out my profile on Discogs and the avatar also doesn't show up here. It shows up there fine. Thanks for any insight or patches!

hey UptownAudio, there's no workaround or vetting process. If you submitted a shop it should be in the database. I don't see any submissions attached to your username though.

Were there perhaps some errors when you tried submitting your shop? You can try again at https://www.vinylhub.com/add/shop

It all seems normal except that I filled out my profile on Discogs and the avatar also doesn't show up here.

I'm afraid this information is only updated when you log in to Vinylhub again, so you might have to log out and back in again if you want that information to be up to date.

OK, logged out, back in, then resubmitted. I guess it'll be good to go now. Thanks!

Happy to hear that. Looks good, thanks for contributing to Vinylhub!

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.