My shop page is at https://www.vinylhub.com/shop/209190-white-rabbit-records where you can clearly see my opening hours (which I've just had to replace as they had mysteriously disaapeared !)

But when I zoom into my shop in the map view the flag for the shop says "Closed today" which we are not!

How to solve this ?

Russ

hey WhiteRabbit-Salop, apologies for this inconvenience but thanks for keeping the data up to date.

For performance reasons the map results are cached for some hours (10 or 12 if I remember correctly), meaning that your recent changes will not show up on the map immediately. Do check back later and the opening hours should work as expected.

Thanx Kalli...the other question to be asked is why did I have to re-enter my opening hours data ? It was in there but inexplicably disappered/was removed (not by me)

Russ

WhiteRabbit-Salop wrote:

the other question to be asked is why did I have to re-enter my opening hours data ?

We did some changes to how the opening hours a few months back and when migrating the old data format to the new, a small number of shops lost the opening hour information due to a bug in our code. Apologies for the inconvenience

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.