transition
2 years ago
Hi, I share a postal adress with another shop (Inbound) but on the 'explorer' map only the Inbound placemarker is visible. Presumably the Transition Records placemarker is underneath it? Is there a way to split them slightly without providing an incorrect address?
transition
1 year ago
Any chance this could be addressed in some way? My shop is not visible at all on the map, no matter how close you zoom in.
transition
1 year ago
On Google Earth, when 2 placemarkers are at the same address they 'split' when you hover over them. Is that not possible with the explorer map?
teo
1 year ago
I've found a fix for this. When you click the marker it will show both shops in the window.

This fix will be out in the next few days.
transition
1 year ago
Just wondering if this fix was ever implemented? Can't see my shop on the explorer map at all, it seems to still be 'under' the Inbound placemarker, and clicking that just shows the one shop in the caption window...
chava
1 year ago
It seems all Vinylhub development has stalled. And no replying from admins either..
transition
1 year ago
Thanks for the info chava. seems a shame...
chava
1 year ago
I tried the discogs forum also. No help there either, though..
transition
1 month ago
Is there any way to have both the shops displayed? I'm thinking of entering a slightly different address for my shop just so it shows...
kalli
1 month ago
transition: we are aware of this bug, and fixing it is on the roadmap. The fix teo mentions upthread is in place for regional views e.g. look at the markers for Inbound/Transition on this map:
https://www.vinylhub.com/record-stores/Adelaide-SA-Australia?mode=map

We hope to have a fix for all maps soon.
transition
1 month ago
Thanks so much! Looks to be fixed at all zooms. Much appreciated team. :-)
  • {{list.count}}