- Yesterday & Today Records carries new and used domestic/import LP's, 12", 45's, CD's Cassettes, Laser discs, and Memorabilia.
Yesterday & Today Records has rock, pop, garage, psychedelic, audiophile, progressive, blues, jazz, R&B, soul, funk, metal, punk, alternative, experimental, dance, disco, folk, soundtracks, big band, reggae, surf, instrumentals, gospel, exotica, Latin, world music, vocals, rockabilly, country and just about anything you can think of.
Bill Brueck opened his first shop in 1988 on the corner of Baymeadows and Old Kings road. With the help of Jean and Deanna Brueck, that store stayed in operation until 2001. With Ebay, selling records online was easy and safe, so Yesterday & Today Records turned into a online sales only business and the doors closed.
In 2010 William Brueck re-opened Yesterday & Today Records into a physical store location at the Beach Blvd. flea market. In 2017 a true brick and mortar storefront was opened. Yesterday & Today Records Lives Again.
- 1522 Hendricks Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Tuesday - 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday - 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday - 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.